It can be hard to sift through the internet to find the information you need about home solar, so we’ve done our best to put together some informative and factual posts on the basics.
Here are some of the mist important things you should know before, during, and after you talk to a solar installer:
- Solar FAQ – Answers to real homeowner questions about solar.
- What is a kilowatt, kilowatt-hour and peak kilowatt (kw, kwh, kwp)?
- Dealing with HOA before going solar
- The cost of solar panels
- Should you lease? Advantages of paying cash for solar systems
- Finding the best banks for financing solar
- Calculating the kilowatt hours your solar panels produce
- Comparing solar panel types
- Which solar panels are most efficient?
- When does the federal tax credit for solar energy end?
- What is Net Metering?
- The Renewable Portfolio Standard and SRECs
Solar State Information:
- Solar Panels in Arizona
- Going solar in California
- Going solar in Connecticut
- Solar Panels in Maryland
- Going solar in Massachusetts
- Going solar in New Hampshire
- Going solar in New Jersey
- New York Solar Panels
- North Carolina Solar
- Solar Panels in PA
- Solar Panels in Texas
- Florida Solar